Our Advent study is almost here!!! I can’t wait for Monday!!!
For those of you who are wondering, “What materials do I need for the upcoming study?”…..this post is for you!
What materials do I need?
1. A Bible
2. The Advent Reading Plan/Bookmark that is available at the bottom of every emailed post for blog subscribers. The Advent bookmark is the S.O.A.P. reading plan we will be following these next 4 weeks. I always have mine printed out and in my Bible…….as a bookmark! I love to check off the verses as I read them!
3. The Advent eBook- I personally like to print the eBook out each session and have it spiral bound at either Staples or OfficeMax. You can also use a 3 ringed binder or regular notebook to record your S.O.A.P. observations, applications and prayers. Do whatever works for you!
4. 4 Candles- we will light one candle for each week leading up to Jesus’s birthday!
Not up for printing the study guide? Then try this resource! Check out: SOAPstudy.com
1. Make sure you’re subscribed to our blog.(At the bottom of every email you receive from GMG, the links to the eBook and reading plan will be listed there for you to download.)
2. Check to make sure the GMG emails are not going into your Spam or Junk email folders.
3. After doing steps 1 & 2, if you still haven’t received the Advent eBook, leave a comment and I will contact you.
Looking forward to you joining us as we “Keep Our Hearts Focused on Jesus” this Christmas!
Love God Greatly!
Need more information about our upcoming Advent study? Click here!
Our Christmas Challenge:
Join us this Christmas as we give the gift of water….to one child, one family, one nation……in Jesus’s name!
Click here to find out more information!