{You Are Loved} Summer Session Preparation Checklist… including YouVersion update!

DSC_0116

We are just one weekend away from the start of our Good Morning Girls Summer Book Club, {You Are Loved} Online Bible Study, and we want to help you to begin well!  Here are just a few quick things you can do before Monday to get prepared for this exciting next session:

1.  Many of you have already done this (ok, so nearly 8,000 of you have done this… woohoo!!!), but if you haven’t yet, make sure to ENROLL in the study!  This helps us to know who is studying with us as we prepare to serve you well!  It takes just a few seconds… you can head on over and enroll here. **Enrollment closes TODAY… don’t wait!

2. Purchase the book You Are Loved, by Angela Perritt and Sally Clarkson.   You Are Loved is available on Amazon either in paperback or Kindle edition here. You Are Loved has also been translated into SEVEN additional languages (find out which ones on this blog post)!!  *The book will greatly enhance our time together, but if you are unable to purchase the book at this time, the study is still very much do-able by following along with the Bible Reading Plan and blog posts.

3. If you won’t be purchasing a paperback copy of You Are Loved, now is a great time to print off the {FREE} materials provided to you for this study (if you are purchasing a paperback copy of the book, our Study Guide is built right in… no need to print!)!  When you subscribe to our blog (oh yes, and don’t forget to confirm your subscription!), you will receive an email in your inbox each time a new post is submitted here on the blog.  Scroll down to the very bottom of those emails, and you will find the links to the {You Are Loved} Study Guide and Reading Plan.  The Study Guide – in journal format – is a wonderful, interactive way to record what God is teaching you throughout the study.  Not subscribed yet?  No problem!  You can do that here.

4. YouVersion Update!!! We have submitted our {You Are Loved} Reading Plan and Devotional Content to YouVersion, and expect for the plan become available this weekend (Go to YouVersion App - Browse Plans, and search for Good Morning Girls {You Are Loved}, but wait to start the plan until Monday!)!!!  We’re SO excited to be able to offer YouVersion again this session (thanks for telling us how much you LOVE it!), and we’re so grateful for the many people who work behind the scenes to make this possible!

5.  Still looking to join a Good Morning Girls group this session?  TODAY is the last day for enrollment, as well as the last day that groups listed on the GMG blog will be accepting new members! Martha heads up our Enrollment Team, and would be THRILLED to help connect you to a group with an opening today! Simply email Martha at enrollmentgmg@gmail.com  with your request to join a group (please specify if you are interested in an email or facebook group).

6. It’s also not too late to consider inviting a friend to join us this session!  Maybe, just maybe, God has already laid someone on your heart, and you’ve been meaning to share this study info with them.  Don’t wait another day (you’ll never know their answer unless you ask, right?!)!  This info section of the blog summarizes what Good Morning Girls is all about, plus find out what to expect in our upcoming study here… then share away!  It’s never too late to get into God’s Word!

7.  Finally, and most importantly, will you join us in PRAYER?  We’re humbly asking God to protect, bless, strengthen and empower us as we seek to embrace the everlasting love God has for us throughout this study and beyond.  We are asking God to prepare and soften hearts to receive truth from His Word, so all who participate might walk away forever changed because of God’s great love for us. That’s powerful stuff, ya’ll.

Oh friend, we cherish our time spent together with you in God’s Word!  Thank YOU for being a special blessing to the Good Morning Girls community!  Our {You Are Loved} Book Club/Online Bible Study with GMG begins MONDAY, JUNE 2!  Get excited!!!

At His feet,

addie ad

Comments

1. Chris Kohler says:

Can’t wait to get started!

2. It’s going to be a great study! Yay! :)

3. I like reading through a post that can make people think.
    Also, thank you for permitting me to comment!

4. lAWANDA says:

Can’t wait to get started !!! This is going to be great.

5. I read this post completely regarding the comparison of latest and earlier technologies, it’s awesome article.

6. This information is worth everyone’s attention. When can I
    find out more?

7. Hi there great website! Does running a blog like this require a large amount of work?
    I’ve very little understanding of computer programming however I had been hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyway, if you have any recommendations or techniques for new blog owners please share.
    I know this is off topic however I simply needed to
    ask. Appreciate it!

8. I have not received an email with study materials. I am registered with GMG to receive emails and it isn’t in my spam folder. Can you resend the link to me?
    Donna

9. sherry Rowe says:

Can I buy the book” You are loved” through you. I only write checks. I don’t use credit cards. Thank you Sherry

• Sherry, you can use your checking account on Amazon where the book is for sale. Once you set up if you do not have already have an amazon account you go to account settings, manage payment options and it will give you a spot for checking account. (LE)

10. Lorrie hill says:

I am on the edge of my seat with excitement for what God is going to teach me through this study!!!!

11. Kristen says:

I haven’t been able to find the YouVersion plan formYou are Loved. Anyone else having problems?

12. Any help finding it on youVersion?? Thanks! I’m looking forward to the study.

13. I still can’t seem to find the study on You Version. Any advice? :)

14. How does youversion work? I’m new to this Bible study.

15. Amy McspaDden says:

GMG!! Just read and watched Day 1 and downloaded my journal! Excited about the next 8 wks! Thank you!!

16. Kristian says:

I’ve signed up to receive the free study materials. I don’t recall getting them. Is there a way I can still get these?

Thank you!

17. Jana Dodd says:

Where do I get the reading guide for the summer Bible study?

18. As many have said, I am excited to start this study as well. My heart needs this reminder of how great and present God’s love is, always. I just endured a very difficult and traumatic medical issue that has left me in a place of fear, sadness (possibly depression), and with feelings of isolation. All the places that David speaks of in Psalm 139 and the good news is, even in these places God {and his love} is here and we can’t hide from it!

19. Just wanted to thank you for having it available on YouVersion and let you know that your URL at YouVersion is incorrect (has (dot)com rather than (dot)org) under the publisher. And a quick suggestion that on each day somehow at the end it’d be nice to include your blog address here so anyone reading. So appreciate all your hard work and time (especially translators) plus the authors Sally and Angela (Whitney, Marlene and team) God bless you

20. Just wanted to thank you for having it available on YouVersion and let you know that your URL at YouVersion is incorrect (has (dot)com rather than (dot)org) under the publisher. And a quick suggestion that on each day somehow at the end it’d be nice to include your blog address here so anyone reading it can click over and join in. So appreciate all your hard work and time (especially translators) plus the authors Sally and Angela (Whitney, Marlene and team) God bless you

21. Is the book only available for purchase at Amazon? Is it in store anywhere!

22. rca to hdmi converter

1. […] love for what it is… free, simply because he loves me. You can join as well. Check out the Good Morning Girls website for all of the […]