{Why Easter Matters} Study Materials Now Available!

Easter Files Now Available

Sweet friends,

We are getting super excited to start our upcoming new {Why Easter Matters} study with YOU! Today we are unveiling two of our FREE materials designed with YOU in mind! For all our email subscribers, you are now able to download our upcoming Easter materials today! Look at the very bottom of today’s GMG email and you will see an image that says {Download Our Easter Files Here}….click on the links and begin downloading the files. Please keep in mind that these files are large in file size and may take a few minutes to download. I promise they are worth the wait!

For those of you who are new to Good Morning Girls, let me first say “Welcome!!!” We are beyond excited to have you here with us! To subscribe to our blog simply enter your email address into one of two subscribe areas on our blog located to the right or bottom of your screen.

**Important: please don’t forget to confirm your Good Morning Girls subscription when it comes into your inbox!

Once you subscribe, you will be able to download all our FREE study files in the next email that will go out on Friday!

Happy Downloading!!!

Angela- Good Morning Girls

Easter FB Ad

Comments

1. Sniffles says:

I am unable to download the study guide since the files are too large for my computer. Is there another way to see it online?

2. jada sarfate says:

Is there a reason I don’t see the downloading file??

3. So excited for this session, i cant wait. I am really looking forward to it. Thanks so much for all you do!! Praying for God to open more doors through GMG.
    Adrienne

4. Michelle Crane says:

I am so excited for this!

5. Robin S. says:

I subscribed a few days ago but never received a confirmation in my email. Can you help me with this? I am really excited about this new study! Don’t wanna miss even one thing! Thanks!

6. Do you have to enroll in this study? How do I make sure that I am enrolled in this study?

• If you receive their emails then you are enrolled. If you haven’t enrolled in the emails then you would need to do that and then all the materials are on the bottom of the email.

7. Super excited about this study! Are we not doing a kids study as well? My son and I LOVE doing the studies together! Can’t wait for the 30th to get here!

• Hi Paula! We are doing an Easter Pinterest page where you can find lots of resources to use with your son during our study!:)

8. when will the translation be ready?

• Hi Eveline!

Which translation are you wanting in particular? I believe most will be ready by the end of next week!:)

9. Sheila Orear says:

I am having trouble joying, I will be taking this by myself I just cant wait

• Hi Sheila!

We are not having a formal enrollment this session so if you are planning on participating in our study individually, then all you need to do is subscribe to our blog, download our free materials and you are all set!:)

10. Hello,

Would you mind e-mailing me again? I accidentally deleted it!! Thanks!

11. JoAnn reid says:

I am so excited about the new study. Thanks for all the hard work getting it together. I just forwarded the email to some of my friends inviting them to do it also. God is so good to us and He is leading me to find these opportunities to grow in His word. Just so thankful to that when you seek Him you can find Him!
    Blessings to your whole staff, JoAnn

• Ohhh that’s wonderful, Joann!:) Thanks for sharing GMG with your friends! We are so glad you’ll be joining us!:)

12. The materials are not in my email. Any way to send them again?

• jada sarfate says:

I’m having the same issue Lindsay. I didn’t get that email either.

• Hi Lindsay,

Make sure to take a look at the very bottom of your GMG email from us today! You should see some linked files located at the very end. :)

13. Hi, I have been subscribed for several studies, but I think I deleted the email that had the downloads for Easter in it….help.

14. Jodi Chase says:

I did not get an email today, what do I do now?

• We’ll have another email go out on Friday!:) If you still don’t receive one from us, feel free to personally email me at LoveGodGreatly@gmail.com

• Hi, I have not received an email since March 5. I guess I have been reading the posts on FB, but haven’t noticed I am not receiving them via email. I did try re-enlisting, but it says my email is already registered. Is there anything I can do about this? I have also checked my junk and trash to make sure it hasn’t been filtering elsewhere:(

15. How the hec do I download the files for the Easter Study? I can’t wait to get back into my Bible.

16. I subscribed several days ago, but never received an email. Looking forward to this.

17. Loved the last online study and I can hardly wait for this one! Thank you for all your work!

18. I really enjoyed our last study and I’m looking forward to our Easter study. I have not been able to download the materials. Am I missing something?

19. Is this plan going to be available for the YouVersion app?

20. I missed where to get the download for the Why Easter matters bible study. Trying not to panic!

21. I am having problems downloading the study guide, it goes to download but never actually does. The reading plan downloaded fine.

22. Diana Cook says:

Cannot wait to get started on the Easter study.

23. Shelly butler says:

I’m very excited about this study!

24. Janetta dobler says:

I thought I subscribed, but have not gotten the email with the study materials.

25. Jessica Barber says:

I subscribed but never received the email for the Easter Bible Study. Can someone, please, point me in the direction?

26. Ramona m villanueva says:

Looking forward for this study.

27. kerry forbus says:

I subscribed. When will I receive the email to download the study guide since I missed the email from the 21st?

28. Hi there,

I’m trying to enroll for the Easter Bible study and it’s not working for me. It states the “intentionally Focused” study is closed. How can I go about signing up for the Easter Study? I’m not receiving the emails anymore. I was part of a group and now want to do this study on my own.
    Please advise.
    Thanks, Dorie Kaleta

29. I subscribed on Thursday, March 27th and I haven’t received an email yet. I just want to get the materials printed so that I can start tomorrow.

Thanks!

30. Donna Ann Haywood says:

I was trying to subscribe but it keeps saying an error occurred ! Help

31. Rebecca kOval says:

Please e-mail me the download for the Easter materials. I cannot find the download link. I meet with 3 girls and we are eager to get started tomorrow. Thank you,
    Becky Koval

32. I haven’t got a e-mail to download for Why Easter Matters.

33. jennifer says:

everytime i try to download the womans journal it just prints 111111 instead of letters.. can someone please help me figure this out . Thanks Jennifer

34. My friend and i signed up yesterday but havent received any emails Is there something else other than providing my email address that we need to do? Very excited cant wait!! Thank u

35. I too am not receiving the emails this time. My daughter sent me her email with the reading downloads but am not receiving anything via email.

36. Luz Miller says:

Not able to download the file

37. I subscribed to the blog and confirmed my subscription a several days ago, but never received anything else. How do I get the materials?

38. Jennifer Norby says:

I just signed up for the Easter Study but haven’t got the study materials yet. Is there a way to get them.

39. Codie ray says:

I also registered, but never have received an email. Can someone help me?

40. Danielle says:

I am starting the series today and I can not figure out what is “bookmark” for the scripture of the day in the prayer journal? Thanks

41. I received my confirmation email for enrollment but have not received anything to download the study material. Am I overlooking it? Thanks!

42. Jennifer derose says:

Good Morning!

I have just signed up via e-mail and have confirmed my subscription, however, I have not recieved an e-mail with the study material. I have just sent an e-mail to you personally. Thank you so much for your time! I am new to this site and am looking forward to this new study!

43. Jennifer derose says:

Good Morning!

44. Hello!! I just subscribed to your blog. Am I too late to start the Easter study??

45. Christina Spicuzza says:

Hi,
    I know that I am joining quite late in this Bible Study, but would still like to participate… I would not have gotten the email that was sent about the documents to go with the study. I just signed up for the email subscription today. Is there anyone who could help me with this? Thank you!!!

1. […] more than I expected during this time! One of the studies I have been doing during this time is the “Why Easter Matters” study from Good Morning Girls. Week 1 was about “Why the Last Supper Matters.” Week 2 […]

2. […] yesterday’s Bible reading (I am currently going through the Good Morning Girl’s study called “Why Easter Matters”), I was meditating on 1 Corinthians 15:57-58 which […]

3. how to hack says: