54,427 Fans   3109 Followers

{Week 8} Be Faithful to the End: Colossians 4

It’s week 8!

This is the final week in the Book of Colossians and I am SO proud of all of you who have been

fully committed

and

faithful to the end!

Have some of your Good Morning Girls deserted you??? I hope not. But if they did…you are not alone. Paul was deserted by someone he loved. Watch this video about the final verses of Colossians 4…you might be tempted to read them like Old Testament geneologies – but they are packed full of good stuff.  Don’t skim them!

Here’s some resources for further study:

John MacArthur

The Speech of the New Man – Colossians 4:2-6

With a Little Help From My Friends – Colossians 4:7-18

John Piper

Walk in Wisdom: Seize the Moment – Colossians 4:2-6

Final Note:

We are so excited to share that the Free Christmas Advent eBook is almost complete and will be available next week for download.

This 4 week series will begin the Monday after Thanksgiving.

Within the eBook you will find the Bible Reading Plan,  SOAP pages, Christmas Devotionals, recipes, traditions and more!  Details are coming soon…

Walk with the King,

, WomenLivingWell.org

Comments

1. Courtney- You always find the most interesting and challenging things to share with us. Wow, I know these men were martyrs and I pray that God will give me strength amidst extreme adversity like these men. I live such a comfortable life, but many do not. Thank you for opening my eyes again to those who do suffer today for Christ and that I will be faithful no matter what. Blessings to all of you for your hard work!

2. Oh Shonda – you have been so faithful TO THE END serving the GMGs on facebook! You are a huge gift and I can’t thank you enough for being a worker bee!! May God bless you and your family in a way they could not be blessed were you not serving the women on-line!
    Love you,
    Courtney

3. Thank you, GMG leaders! Your ministry is a blessing!

4. Courtney, this brought tears to my eyes — my hubby’s as well. Thank you and all the leaders for your hard work. Good Morning Girls is such a pleasure!

5. Sheila P. says:

This has been wonderful. I am grateful to all of you girls. This is my first study with you. I am SO EXCITED about the ADVENT study coming up. Hugs and more hugs to all of you for taking the time to do something so special during an even busier time of the year. Can’t wait.

6. Elaine Rambo says:

Courtney, thank you so much for the Colossians bible study. I have been wanting to be in a bible study for several years now, but found that most were during the day when I work. I was so excited to find this one on-line. God is so good! Not only that, but I posted the link on facebook and and a sweet sister at church saw it and told me she had formed a group and asked me to join! IT has been a blessing knowing that I am studying with such a great group of ladies! THank you and all of the Living Well ministry group for your faithfulness.

7. Thank you all for this on line study, my faithful girlfriend of 24 years and I have been doing the study since week 1. We have held each other accountable for what The Lord is teaching us. We look forward to doing your next study. On my 30 days of being Thankful in November GMG is my second day of what to be thankful for . Day 1 That because of Christ I can have Victory.
    Blessing and joy to the entire team.

8. Thank you, Courtney, Angela, Whitney, and Jennifer! Your hard work on this study and your weekly encouragement is so appreciated! I work a full-time job (and also do freelance work on the side), and if it were not for this study, I’d be studying the Bible on my own! All the Bible studies I’ve tried to participate in take place during the weekday while I’m at work. I love discussing the scriptures with my husband, but I’ve been craving fellowship with other women and this study has provided that. I have an email group, and about half of the ten women who started have been very faithful in their reading and participation. I thank God for you ladies, for my group, and for all the leaders out there!

9. Hi Courtney! Thank you for this blog post…to be honest, I was a little leery with this last chapter, but you really helped to explain it.

This is my first time with a Bible study, and with leading one! I have 14 girls in my group, and I’m happy to say that all but 4 of them have been faithful participants. Regardless, I continue to encourage and pray for those 4, but realize this just might not be their time.

Thank you to ALL of you who organized, blogged, FB’d, etc to keep this study going. Being a leader, I know how much work I’ve put into it, so I can only imagine the work on your end. You are all a blessing to us, but most importantly, to God.

10. Just want to say thank you Courtney, Jen, Angela, and Whitney for all your hard work you dear ladies put in these Bible Studies. I have done them by myself but I so enjoyed reading and listening to all your videos. Thank You!

11. Stephanie V. says:

Thank you girls, all of you, who have taken time to work on this study! I appreciate you so much! This study, as well as Proverbs 31 study, has truly been a blessing to me and has encouraged my relationship with Jesus! I love you guys and pray that God will continue to bless each of you in your personal lives as well as this ministry!

Can’t wait for the Advent study!!!

12. I have loved doing this study! Thank you so much Angela, Courtney, Whitney, and Jennifer for all your hard work and faithfulness to GMG! I have spent some time in God’s Word each day for the last seven weeks so far and it feels great:) I can’t wait to start the Advent study! God Bless you all!

13. Thank Courtney, Angela, Whitney and Jen! Our GMG group has been so blessed these past several weeks. WE are sad to see this one go, but excited for the Advent one! So excited for that! I can’t wait to see what the Lord has next for us. We have become closer as sisters in Christ but also in His word. Thank you for all you do for the furthering the Kindgom! May God richly bless all of you!

By His Grace,
    Adrienne

14. Courtney, Angela, Jen, and Whitney: You truly can’t be thanked enough for all your hard work. These on-line bible studies are so crucial for some of us. I also work, have 3 children, one a baby, and cannot get to a physical bible study. Through your ministry by the will of God, I am overcoming my postpartum depression. It has not been easy and I’ve had to trust God like never before for both my babies health and my own. May God bless all of you richly, good and faithful servants!

15. As always…so much to learn and be encouraged by here at GMG! Thank you, thank you so much for all that you have put into the studies that we do! I am so inspired by all of you…you encourage me to push myself and I am very grateful to have such wonderful ladies to walk in faith with. Courtney and Angela…love your hearts so much and Whitney and Jennifer…it has been a great honour to meet you both and learn your hearts through your writing. You have truly inspired and encouraged.

God bless you all!

16. Vicki Weller says:

Courtney – This has been my first study with GMG. My daughter-on-law shared this with me and I have loved it. I have struggled with making time to be in the Word and this study was the boost I needed. Even on weeks when “life” interfered, I managed to make sure I did all the studies and each reading. I have not been in a group – just following along. Although, I have e-mailed my daughter-in-law on a regular basis as an accountability thing. She and I have had our own discussions about what we have gotten and are getting out of the study. I look forward to the next study in the Advent season. May God continue to bless of all of you as you continue in His service. This study was wonderful and I expect nothing less from further studies.

17. Alissa Rennells says:

I have followed the COlossians study and I am so thrilled that you ladies have been faithful! What a blessing you have been to me and I am so thankful for the accountability of a study plan and a website to check in with and for your encouraging posts and videos. They have encouraged my MUCH in the past 2 months. AMEN!

18. Christina A. says:

Just wanted to say that with life in general has caused me to get behind in this study and I am just reaching Chapter 4 BUT I am determined to finish Colossians! I have enjoyed it so much and I am truly thankful for this ministry that all the ladies have dedicated themselves to. I am planning to wrap up Colossians this week and dive right into the Advent study. I know I will be a week behind but that is okay, I just need to keep at it!!! Thanks for your encouragement again.