{Updated} Advent Ebook

Wow! What a wonderful response we had yesterday to our upcoming Advent study! We are so blessed and excited to have you join us!

During the day we were alerted to a few minor typos in the Advent eBook. We have corrected them and uploaded a newer version. Please feel free to download the eBook using the link below if you would like the newer version! So sorry for your inconvenience!

For those of you who are seeing a blank screen when you first click on the Advent eBook link, please wait a few seconds for the file to completely load. Thanks sooooo much!

Next Monday we will have our Advent eBook available for download in:

• Croatian
  • German
  • Spanish

If you are interested in translating our documents into another language, please contact me at: LoveGodGreatly@gmail.com

Love God Greatly!

Comments

1. I don’t see the link for the updated version? Did I miss it?

Adrienne

2. I’ve never been apart of one of your studies but would like to join. The only sign up form I’m seeing though is for the last study that is over. Can I sign up for the advent study or do I need to wait for the next one? Looking forward to growing more in the Lord through your ministry!!!

3. I don’t see a link either! Looking forward to printing it.

4. thanks!

5. I subscribe with a google feed…how do I get the ebook?

regards

clueless
    x

6. This will be my first study with you and I am a bit confused. Looking for a sign up form but only find one for the fall study. Help! I don’t want to miss this opportunity to grow in my faith.

7. worked it out! PHEW!

8. Ladies, I’m unable to find the link to the updated Advent ebook. Am I looking in the wrong place? Please help, I don’t want to miss it!

Thank you!

9. I also don’t see the link.

10. I can’t find the link. Please help me find it. THANKS

11. I’m a subscriber and I’m still not seeing a link. Really can’t wait to see this book.

12. {GMG} Advent eBook was a hotlink at the VERY BOTTOM of an e-mail I received from Good Morning Girls this morning 11/13/2012 which took me to the pdf. Maybe that will help.

13. Thanks, Joy!

14. I also subscribe through google reader and am unable to find a link -

15. Found it – I was reading through igoogle and you have to go to the actual google reader screen and it is a link at the bottom of the post.

16. Melinda Brown says:

Hi there,

I just completed the Colossians study. Do I need to sign up again for the Advent study or will I automatically receive the blog emails?

17. Hi everyone!! :)

You’ll find the link to the eBook at the bottom of the GMG email after you have subscribed. You have to subscribe first then wait for the next GMG email……once you receive the next email you’ll have access to the eBook. :)

18. Hi Melinda,

We are not having sign-ups this time! Once you are subscribed to GMG you don’t need to subscribe again! :)

19. You can find the eBook link here:

20. I am signing up for the study. I just have email so hopefully this is okay to join in the study.

21. Yay! Can’t wait to start! Jesus is the reason for it all!

22. the link for the book in my e-mail does not work! it loads a blank page. i have never had a problem with downloading your studies before! can anyone give some advice?

23. Im so excited to get started!! Thank you for such a wonderful opportunity :-). I clicked on the subscribe button and it asked me to pick between two ways of displaying my google page. I hope that is all it took to subscribe, lol, because it had me set it up and that is it. I’ll be watching my facebook for updates. Thanks!!!

24. Thanks to Joy for pointing out that the link was at the bottom of the email if we were already subscribers. Looking forward to doing this!

25. Kerry Jones says:

Help? I don’t see a link to the Advent study?!

26. Do the “few minor typos” affect Scripture references or measurements for the recipes? If not, I would prefer not to waste my ink – reprinting the updated e-book. Thank you so much for all the hard work that has gone into this Advent study. May God bless your efforts. I am so appreciative.

27. Looking forward to a great study God Blessed

28. I would also like to know what the minor typos include. I already had mine printed through staples.com and will have to make the changes by hand. Thanks!

29. Mitzi Roberts says:

Great idea! I’m loving it. Even if my other Good Morning Girls do not do it….you can count me in. I did find the link at the bottom of my email today. Thank you! xoxo

30. Dorothy Smay says:

I do not see the link to download the study??

31. Hey sweet friends!

You can download the materials from this link! :)

The links will not show up in the blog, only in the email or web viewer once you have subscribed…..but you can download the Advent materials from the link I just provided. :)

So glad you are all joining us!!!

32. I dont see any link. I am a very new christian.

33. This looks great! Can’t wait to start!!

34. Sherri Street says:

I’m having a hard time finding the link to download the Advent study. Can anyone help me? Thanks :)

35. This advent book looks awesome

36. Will there be a nifty bookmark to accompany this Advent study? SO excited about this study!

37. I dont’ see the link to download.

38. marlene Johnson says:

Looking forward to yet another great study.

39. Karen Perling says:

I am unable to find the link to the Advent Bible study

40. Wanda McDaniel says:

Thanks I’m excited to get started.

41. Im not seeing a link to this. Please help so i dont miss anything!

42. Angela Huneault says:

It will not open for me to subscribe :-/.

43. Do the “few minor typos” affect Scripture references or measurements for the recipes? If not, I would prefer not to waste my ink reprinting the updated e-book.

44. Mary Catone says:

I would like to be part of this Advent study…thank you!!

45. Hey ladies i jus subscribed yesterday and i didnt see it either? But this morning i had an email from gmg and it is at the bottom of the page. Hope this helps?

46. Yes sweet friends, once you subscribe you’ll see the links in the NEXT email that you get from us. :) You can also find the documents by clicking on this link,

The minor changes were capitalizing him to Him, a word repeat, I forgot to include the scripture reference on one image. That was it. Nothing major just things that are easily unseen to a tired mama’s eyes! :) Thanks for asking! :)

47. I am on an iPhone and had to download a RSS feed and a podcast. I was wondering if my emails will come in the podcast or how that works.sorry I’m not to good at this stuff

48. I click on the free e-book but nothing comes up to download. What am I doing wrong? Really want to take part in this study. Can anyone help me? Thanks. Jean

49. susan justice says:

I don’t understand how do “download” the ebook. ?? Help. :)
    Thanks,
    Susan

50. I am trying to find an easy way for my group of girls to download the Advent eBook. Need to send an email to the girls giving them the site to go to to downland the ebook. Can you help me please. So looking for to this Bible Study. Just finished the one on Ephesians and learned so much. Thanks for any help you can give me.

51. I’ve tried many times and simply can’t get any of these links on two different blog posts to take me to an ebook. I am subscriber.

52. Stacey roten says:

So excited to see this looking very forward to having this help me keep the most important thing in the forefront this season….Jesus Christ

53. Hi everyone!!!!

I’ve tried to personally answer each one of you either through your email or if I saw that you were wanting the documents but were not understanding how to subscribe, I subscribed you to our blog so that you will receive our files. Please make sure and click, yes, that you do want to have our blog posts delivered directly to you in your email. After you click yes, all our blogs will be sent to your inbox and all our FREE Advent study files are listed at the very bottom of every email! :)

Merry Christmas!

-Angela

54. So looking forward to this! Is there any way I can have the files emailed to me? I’m having trouble with the RSS feed. Thank you!

55. How do I find the the Advent eBook starting today November 26, 2012.

56. Susan Sudhoff says:

Is this Advent study still available for download to subscribers? I can’t seem to find the link and would love to do this study with my women’s group at church.
    Blessings on your ministry!
    Susan

57. I just finished the Proverbs 31 study. Loved it! Thank you so much for all you Ladies do!! I am trying to find the downloads for the advent study so I can start it after we finish up with the Thanksgiving Study. Can you please email me how to find them?

58. How can I get a copy of the Advent ebook?

59. How can I get a copy of the Advent e book?

60. Katherine Manning says:

I have been checking the bottoms of all my GMG emails and all I see is the stuff to download the Thanksgiving Study which I have and have been doing. Want to be prepared for the Advent Study!

61. Carol Sample says:

I can’t find the link for the Advent study. Could please help me? Thanks!

62. Lorin Zuppe says:

Good morning! Is the 2012 Advent Ebook still available for this year or is there a new study for 2013? We just finished the Thanksgiving study and would like to do the Advent but no links to be found. Thank you for your help and Happy Thanksgiving!

63. Missy sanders says:

I can’t seem to find where to download the ebook. I have searched my emails and the website without luck. Where can I find it?

64. I am unable to download the Advent ebook. I can’t find the link in any of my emails and when I clink on the link on the GMG website it opens another window but still no way to download the ebook. Thanks for any help!

65. I have seen the link above, I have subscribed, but I can not download the study to keep it permanently on my iPad. Is this possible? Is there some where else I can download it from?

66. Hi girls! I’m a suscriber, I can perfectly see the link at the bottom of my email but once I click in, it brings me to a Database Error page. I’ve tried to do it several times this morning but I’ll continue triying. If there is another way of download it please help me!! Thank you so much!!

• We are SO sorry…Úrsula! It was a small glitch with the filenames..ahh! Can you please try again now?

Please reply if you still experience any issue.

Much love,

Sunu Philip
      GMG Leadership Team

67. I can’t find the link to download the ebook. Please help!

68. Help having trouble downloading e book. Sorry

69. I am subscribed to the blog (I think) but at the bottom of the emails I do not see the link to download the ebook just the resources separately. Was hoping to download the book to keep on my Nook if possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to doing this with my children.

70. I am trying to locate where to download the material for the Advent series where can I find this?

71. I just started the Advent Week 1 and am looking for the study guide as well as the ebook. Also, what is S.O.A.P.?

72. I can’t find the link for the updated Advent book. Am I missing something?

1. […] online for Advent activities and devotionals. I will be doing the Good Morning Girls Advent Study, Keeping Our Hearts Focused on Jesus which also has resources for kids activities. I have done Advent Calendars as a child but they were […]

2. […] come to this Christmas with the Advent Bible Study with Good Morning Girls and Liz Curtis Higgs’ The Women of Christmas.  The take away for me- […]