The past few weeks I’ve been preparing for a change for my family…we are going to do school different this year. Because of my husband’s random days/nights/weekends work schedule, we decided to enroll our daughters in a private/homeschool program this school year hoping we’ll be able to have more family time together. Now my girls will attend school two days a week at a private Christian school and then the other three days, I’ll be homeschooling them.
We just completed our first week and I have to say…..we LOVED it.
Here’s a sneak peek into my world…..I hope you enjoy!
- The weekend before school started many of the families from the school attended a “meet-n-greet” family camp get together. Here my husband and two oldest girls prepared to go on a zip line……Note: I would NEVER have done this at their age!!! They are much braver than me!!!
- First day of school…..stuck in traffic…..better take a few pictures while we’re waiting!
- We also celebrated my husband’s and youngest daughter’s birthday this week! Nothing like having family over to celebrate!
- In the evenings I’ve been working on this…..
Grab a few friends and join us this fall…..we’d love to have you.
Here are the steps to be part of the Fall study for Colossians:
1. Find a group (your own or use the message board) or you can study by yourself. http://
2. Sign up. We want to know who will be doing the study.http://
3. Subscribe to the blog. All the materials you will need will be attached to the emails. You also will get every lesson blog post directly to your inbox. When there is a blog post, you will get an email. http://feeds.feedburner.com/
4. Study begins September 17!!
- Tomorrow I’ll share some pictures of my homeschool room that I’ve been working on the last few weeks….it’s still a work in progress but my girls and I had a blast in it this past week. Here’s one picture. If you love Ikea you’ll recognize the light and table! Love that store!
Love God Greatly!
For my blog subscribers, you’ll find the fall Colossians documents RIGHT HERE in your email or reader feed!