I am sooo excited to announce, for the first time ever, we are providing a special GMG Leader’s Guide!!! Woohoo!
I’d especially like to thank Whitney and Shonda Knowlton for putting this Leader’s Guide together for us! What a valuable resource this will be for ALL our GMG leaders! Thank you to each of you for the time and effort you put into this project!!! We are so very thankful to each of you!
In this guide, we hope to address some of the most common questions you might have as a leader:
- Why I need to know the Good Morning Girls Statement of Faith…
- What exactly are my responsibilities, and what resources are available to me as a leader?
- How do I go about setting up a Good Morning Girls group?
- What important information should I communicate to my group as we get started?
- What are some tips for helping my GMG group succeed?
- How can I consistently engage my group members and encourage participation?
- Keeping a healthy perspective (don’t get discouraged!).
Each session we have more women signing up than there are GMG leaders….would you please prayerfully consider being a GMG Leader? Ideally we like to keep the group sizes to about 5-10 women but because of the vast demand we have some groups that have had hundreds of women in one group! Though we are soo thankful for each of those women who want to participate and for the leaders who willingly includes them, we also want to make sure each woman experiences a “personal touch” and fills apart of their group.
We’d LOVE for YOU to join us as a GMG Leader!
Our heart here at Good Morning Girls is to reach women all over the world with the good news of Jesus Christ……one life at a time!
With that passion in mind, I’d also like to announce today that we will have our summer book club selection translated into 3 different languages!!!
This summer we will have WomenLivingWell’s ebook: Proverbs 31: One Virtue At A Time translated into:
Stay tuned for those downloadable ebooks! If you have any friends who speak those languages, be sure to let them know!
This summer we will be studying the life of the Proverbs 31 woman and using Women Living Well’s FREE ebook Proverbs 31: One Virtue At A Time as our summer book club choice!
To learn more about Good Morning Girls, click here.
To sign up for Good Morning Girls, click here.
To download the Proverbs 31 Reading Plan, click here.
To download the GMG Leader’s Guide, click here.
Summer Session Info:
- Summer sign-ups run from: April 16th-May 14th
- Summer session dates: May 14th-August 17th
Until next week for other downloadable goodies…..
Love God Greatly!