I am sooo excited to finally unveil the NEW Ephesians E-Study Guide!
Rather than posting the worksheets each week for you, I have compiled all the worksheets into one simple document for you to download and print.
Click the image above and the e-study guide will open for FREE!
This e-study guide includes:
- The Ephesians SOAP reading plan for Ephesians
- An explanation of the Good Morning Girls SOAP Bible reading method
- 12 weeks of worksheets to be filled out!
I encourage you to print the e-study guide, 3 hole-punch it and place it into a binder!
This study begins January 15th! We will be providing additional on-line resources, videos and discussions about the content!
I’d LOVE to see pictures of you with your binder if you make one- please send me a picture at: LoveGodGreatly@gmail.com and I’ll share them with our GMG community!
If you would rather not print the e-study guide at home, you can also have the guide printed and spiral bound at stores like OfficeMax or Staples. I choose that route last time and loved it!
Not up for printing the e-study guide? Then try this new resource! Check out: SOAPstudy.com
Using SOAPstudy.com you can type in the scripture, observations, applications and prayers using your computer! Just another handy tool to use as you dig deeper into God’s Word.
SOAP Reading Plan for Ephesians
(Included in the e-study guide)
Here’s a few IMPORTANT details:
1. RETURNING Good Morning Girls - please RE-enroll. We wiped clean the old message boards and start new every session. So in order for us to know who is out there and to get an accurate count – we ask that you re-enroll.
2. Ephesians Bible Study gals! Subscribe - We encourage you to subscribe to the feed of GoodMorningGirls.org. Our Monday, Wednesday, and Friday posts will come into your email inbox so you never miss a day!
3. Can you have a Good Morning Girls group but opt out of the Ephesians Study? Yes, your group may already be in a Bible study together or each do your own thing! The Ephesians study is optional!
4. When do we start? You will begin emailing/Facebooking/Tweeting/texting your groups Sunday, January 15th is a warm-up day just to say “Hi”. The Ephesians Study Week 1 reading will begin on Monday, January 16th!
For NEWBIES! Here’s what you do:
1. Invite your friends to join your Good Morning Girls group - it runs from January 15th-April 15th. If you don’t like email – use Facebook, Twitter or texting!
2. Don’t have friends to invite? Go to the Message Board and find like-minded women there who have already started groups or start your own on there!
How to Enroll:
Click here – then go to the thread “ROLL CALL” and enter your name, city and state, and number of girls in your group.
Can you join the on-line study and not have a group? Absolutely!!! We welcome anyone who wants to join us to study God’s word and we invite you to leave a comment on this post if you are joining us without a group so we know you are here!!! We are curious to know how many follow along without a group (for future studies) - so please let us know you are here!!!
So let’s get Roll Call started! Are you in?
Love God Greatly!