The fall session of Good Morning Girls ended last week so I invited my GMG friends (who all happen to live near me) to come over to my house for a Good Morning Girls Christmas party. What I LOVE about Good Morning Girls is it’s more than just keeping each other accountable to be in God’s Word, we form lasting friendships and when given the chance to get together many do. I’ve received tons of pictures of GMG groups getting together for play-dates, girls nights out or even traveling to see each other face-to-face! Its amazing the bond that can form when women start digging into God’s Word and sharing what they are learning!!!
Before the party started I decided to open my house to all of you as well…..by taking a few pictures. You are welcome here……come sit down, make yourself at home and I’ll grab you a piece of cake! I’m happy you’re joining us!
Please note, I did NOT make this cake!!! My husband and I love to shop at Costco and while you can find good deals there…..you can also pick up this delicious cake! Did you notice I didn’t even take off the plastic bottom?!!! The cake was so heavy I was afraid to!
Come sit down, this is my favorite chair in my house!
I love to add these Christmas ball ornaments throughout my house. Its a simple, easy way to add some color to any room.
My mantel- simple again, all the Christmas decorations I purchased at Target…another one of my favorite stores.
My staircase, I purchased this garland at Costco and just added the red Christmas ball ornaments to give the garland a little “pop”.
My FAVORITE place to sit with my family…..my kitchen table. For those of you who have seen some of my GMG videos…..you’ll recognize this spot! I love it in the winter because of the fireplace. I love it in the fall and spring because of the great breeze that comes in when I open the windows…but most importantly I love this spot because of the ones who sit around it.
I have my manger scene located in my kitchen right next to my table….it’s a great conversation piece and its actually plastic so my girls can play with it…although baby Jesus does tend to do some uncharacteristic things sometimes and Mary has to put him in timeout. Ha!
Well I hope you enjoyed my GMG Christmas party tour! Now lets get started forming your own GMG group! I can’t wait to see what God has in store for us this session!
Here’s a few IMPORTANT details:
1. RETURNING Good Morning Girls - please RE-enroll. We wiped clean the old message boards and start new every session. So in order for us to know who is out there and to get an accurate count – we ask that you re-enroll.
2. Ephesians Bible Study gals! Subscribe - We encourage you to subscribe to the feed of GoodMorningGirls.org. Our Monday, Wednesday, and Friday posts will come into your email inbox so you never miss a day!
3. Ephesians Bible Reading Plan & SOAP Print-out sheets coming soon...
4. Can you have a Good Morning Girls group but opt out of the Ephesians Study? Yes, your group may already be in a Bible study together or each do your own thing! The Ephesians study is optional!
5. When do we start? You will begin emailing/Facebooking/Tweeting/texting your groups Sunday, January 15th is a warm-up day just to say “Hi”. The Ephesians Study Week 1 reading will begin on Monday, January 16th!
For NEWBIES! Here’s what you do:
1. Invite your friends to join your Good Morning Girls group - it runs from January 15th-April 15th. If you don’t like email – use Facebook, Twitter or texting!
2. Don’t have friends to invite? Go to the Message Board and find like-minded women there who have already started groups or start your own on there!
How to Enroll:
Click here – then go to the thread “ROLL CALL” and enter your name, city and state, and number of girls in your group.
Can you join the on-line study and not have a group? Absolutely!!! We welcome anyone who wants to join us to study God’s word and we invite you to leave a comment on this post if you are joining us without a group so we know you are here!!! We are curious to know how many follow along without a group (for future studies) - so please let us know you are here!!!
So let’s get Roll Call started! Are you in?
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter – our twitter hashtag is #GoodMorningGirls
Love God Greatly!