Enrollment Begins TODAY!

We are SO excited for the start of the fall session!!!

Enrollment has not even begun and according to the Message Boards and Facebook Groups we are already at over 500 Good Morning Girls!

Here’s a few IMPORTANT details.

RETURNING Good Morning Girls - please RE-enroll.  We wiped clean the old message boards and start new every session.  So in order for us to know who is out there and to get an accurate count – we ask that you re-enroll.

I John Bible Study gals!  Subscribe - We encourage you to subscribe to the feed of GoodMorningGirls.org  Click on the button below and then click on “Get Good Morning Girls delivered by email”  Our Monday, Wednesday, and Friday posts will come into your email inbox so you never miss a day!

I John Bible Reading Plan  - If you have not printed out the plan yet – click on the Bible Study button below and the free reading plan will open!

SOAP Print-out sheets coming soon...  You can use our SOAP printables and place them in a 3 ring binder OR use your own notebook/journal to record your study in the book of I John.  Here’s how the SOAP plan works!

Get your Bible and a fresh journal. Read the passage of scripture for the day and apply the SOAP method. Here is what SOAP stands for:

1. S- Write out the scripture passage for the day.

2. O- Write down 1 or 2 observations from the passage.

3. A- Write down 1-2 applications from the passage.

4. P- Pray over what you learned from today’s passage.

By the end of the 12 weeks, you will have written out the entire book of I John in your journal. You will have meditated on every single verse in I John as you have written it out and pondered each verse bit by bit.

Can you have a Good Morning Girls group but opt out of the I John Study?  Yes, your group may already be in a Bible study together or each do your own thing!  The I John study is optional!

When do we start? You will begin emailing your groups Thursday, September 15th as a warm-up.  The I John Study Week 1 reading will begin on Monday, September 19th!

For NEWBIES!  Here’s what you do:

1.  Invite your friends to join your Good Morning Girls group - it runs from September 15th-December 15th.  Email each other every day Monday through Friday after having your morning quiet time.  If you don’t like email – use Facebook, twitter or texting!

2.  Don’t have friends to invite? Go to the Message Board (click on button below) and find like-minded women there who have already started groups or start your own on there!

How to Enroll:  Click on the enrollment button belowthen go to the thread “ROLL CALL” and enter your name, city and state, and number of girls in your group.

Can you join the on-line study and not have a group?  Absolutely!!!  We welcome anyone who wants to join us to study God’s word and we invite you to leave a comment on this post if you are joining us without a group so we know you are here!!!  We are curious to know how many follow along without a group (for future studies) - so please let us know you are here!!!

So let’s get Roll Call started!  Are you in?

I can’t wait to see how God knocks our socks off as we Walk with the King this fall!
, WomenLivingWell.org

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter – our twitter hashtag is #GoodMorningGirls

Comments

1. Hi there! I am trying to get a group together for this! What is the deadline for enrollment? Thanks so much!

2. The session begins September 15th! So try to have a group together by then – but the boards are open for about a month after and Angela and I check them. After that they get cleared for the next session!!!
    Courtney

3. Julie Davis says:

I will be doing the 1 John study and I don’t have a group. Really looking forward to it!

4. I am doing the 1 John Study and will not be joining a group this time around!
    Nicole

5. I will be joining you without a group.

6. I will be joining you in studying 1 John, but won’t be a part of a group.

7. I will be joining you I think by myself.. but possibly with a group.. haven’t got a definite yet.. :)

8. I will be joining, but am not in a group.

9. I will be joining without a group…looking forward to this study!

10. I’ll be joining without a group as well. Looking forward to this!

11. I’m seriously itching to start this study!! It’s taking me everything to hold off!!!

12. Hi girls,
    I will be doing this study without a group. I have bought my binder and protector sheets and looking forward to jumping into 1 John! God Bless You!!

13. I want to join but will be without a group. Ready to go!!

14. I will be joining but currently not in a group! Looking forward to this.

15. Brenda Scott says:

Good Morning! I will be joining as a first timer, with no group. Just little old me!

16. Courtney, Thank you for your wonderful website. I enjoy following you and gleaning from your wisdom. I look forward to the study this fall. I am joining without a group.
    Beth

17. I do not have a group but am very excited about following along. This will be my first time.

18. Me and a few others silently followed along during James, but this time I will not be silent. : ) Trying to get another group together, since we enjoyed the last one so much!

19. I’m joining without a group and looking forward to another great study! I LOVED ministry of motherhood last time! Thanks for doing this!

20. This is my first time joining a Good Morning Girls study! I’ll be soloing this time to see how it all works. Then maybe I’ll get my own group together next time around. I’m looking forward to this! Thanks for this opportunity.

21. I will be participating in the Bible Study without a group. Just recently found y’all and wish I had discovered you before the Ministry of Motherhood study. May have to go back and do it on my own!

22. My husband and I are going to do the study, but I will not be joining a group!

23. I will be here, without a group, but in graceful support of all. In the craziness of life, I simply cannot fit one more group into my schedule. But I can and will commit to taking the time for me every afternoon (instead of mornings, if that’s ok) to strengthen my relationship with God.

24. Joining but no group.

25. Will be joining the study without a group

26. I won’t be joining a group, but I have subscribed to the blog and I do plan to follow along with 1 John. :)

27. Anyone who needs a group. Come join us please. My email is daisyflowers111@aol.com

28. Nickie Reagan says:

I would love to find a group.

29. I will be participating but without a group this time around. I am new to this and just want to see how it all works first.

Am looking forward to the study very much. I have subscribed to receive the emails and have printed out the daily Bible reading plan and am looking forward to printing out the SOAP sheets as soon as you have them available.

Love the excitement I see in you ladies about God’s Word. Thanks so much for inviting anyone, even those who choose not join a group this time around.

God Bless You and This Ministry.

30. Hey – I know this isn’t really the right place for this, but is anyone else having problems with the site? It comes up as a mobile site, but I’m definitely not on a mobile device. Don’t think I’m the only one with this problem.

Thanks,
    Vicki

31. I will be joining in the study of 1 John {without a group}. Really looking forward to this study!

Wendy

32. I will be joining the study without a group. Not a lot of people in my neck of the woods to start a group. I’m looking forward to I John!

Blessings :)

33. Kim Tomlin says:

I will be participating without a group. Thank you.

34. I dont have a group but i am here!

35. I will be joining this study without a group and can’t wait to get started I am so excited!

36. I am joining without a group.

37. I will be studying along with ya’ll this fall, I am not joining a group at this time…

38. I will be studying but without a group. I am new to this and want to try it out first. Excited!

39. New to this study – would love to join – no group currently.

40. I am new to the study and will be participating without a group.

41. I am joining without a group. Hope to have a group for next time though! Thanks for coordinating this–its great for us stay-at-home moms who have a hard time getting together with others in real life.

42. Excited to join. May or may not do it with a group.

43. I am looking forward to joining this study and I am not in a group.

44. HI!
    I am new to this so I will be doing this without a group I think. I printed out the reading list when it was first posted and look forward to printing out the SOAP printouts and reading along and studying along with everyone else.
    Thank you for including me! :)
    ~Mippy :)

45. Excited for our group of 8 girls to get started

46. I’m doing the bible study but not joining a group. Thank you!

47. Hi-My name is Pat and I will be doing the study without joining a group. Can’t wait to get started!!

48. I’m planning to follow the study without a group.

49. I’m doing the study, but I don’t know about the group yet (working on that or I will do it alone)!

50. Hi!
    I am following along without a group. I recently found your website (via “She Reads” I think) and thought it would be great to join in and see how things are done around here. I’m excited to study 1 John with you ladies!
    Meg

51. I’ll be joining the study but without a group. I’m so excited.

52. I will be joining also without a group. Looking forward to getting started.

53. I will be joining without a group. Thanks.

54. I’m joining without a group.

55. I will be joining the Bible Study without a group. Looking forward to the study.

56. Planning on following the Bible Study without a group this time.

57. i’ll be joining the study without a group. my fellowship group at church is also studying 1 john this term, so it will be good for reviewing what i’m studying and learning in group as well!

58. I’m here on my own.

59. I don’t have a group, but I’m looking forward to doing the Bible study!

60. I will be following along, but doing it solo. I am excited to study in such a new way! :)

61. I will be doing the study without a group. Do I still need to register under the Roll Call thread or just here? I’m in Lantana, TX. :)

62. I will be participating in the study without a group. Looking forward to it. God bless!!!

63. I will be joining the study, but not in a group. Very excited!

64. Jennifer Grasso says:

I will be joining but no group

65. Hi! I’m here joining without a group.. just me. :)

66. Hello! I am joining without a group.

67. Hi! Will be joining but no group. Thanks. So glad I stumbled across this!

68. LeAnn Clark says:

I will be doing this study by myself at this time:) I loved the last study with my group during the summer. Can’t wait to get back to that group next summer:)

69. Cindy Borody says:

Doing the study on my own. Looking forward to it.

70. Wanda Starr says:

I’m joining the study without a group. I’m looking forward to seeing what God is going to teach me through this group.

71. I’m in and look forward, as usual, to learning so much and sharing with you all! I’m dong it solo again but maybe next time I’ll get into a group…like when I’m more organised and less chaotic ;-) Looking forward to it!

72. Joining in, but I am not part of a group.

73. I am joining, but without a group. Looking forward to it.

74. I want to join, but don’t have a group…is that ok? Do I still need to say something on the Message board?

75. Rebecca – nope – this is it! We have you down on our list and are so glad you are joining us!!!
    Courtney

76. I will be joining you without a group.

77. Beckie Wendorf says:

Ladies:

I will be following along without a group this time. I was in a group last time which was wonderful, but I will be travelling just a ton for work this time around and I am never sure what time zone or where I will be.

Thanks!
    Beckie

78. I’m planning to do the study with you all, still trying to get some local friends together. :)
    Appreciate what you’re doing!

79. I’m joining without a group.

80. I will be joining without a group. This is the first time for me. Looking forward to it.

81. I would love to join the Bible study! I REALLY enjoyed the book study this summer, and so I hope to read “Lies Women Believe and the Truth that sets them free” by Nancy Lee DeMoss along with the Bible Study! Thanks so much for your ministry through your blogs! May the Lord bless you! – Christina

82. I am joining without a group. First time, and definitely looking forward to it.

83. Christy Masterson says:

I’ll be joining solo for now to get a feel for the group.

84. Hi. I am really looking forward to this study. I am joining without a group.

85. I plan on joining in this session. I am not a part of a group though.

Take care!

86. I will be joining without a group. First time experience of an online Bible study :)

87. I am excited to join but will be doing the study solo.

88. Just found this this morning so, I will be participating on my own this time. :) Have a BLESSED day!

89. Molly Goodson says:

I’m joining without a group. I can’t wait to get started.

90. Elysia McGill says:

I’m so excited to do my 1st Bible Study with you all! I don’t have a group and I can’t get the message boards to open for me, so if anyone needs someone else in their group, I’d be happy to join! I’ll keep trying to open the boards, but if I can’t I’m still here with you all! God Bless~

91. I will be joining without a group but I will definitely be doing this study. Can’t wait! :)

92. I want to join! I don’t have a group though.

93. Hi Girls,
    Just wanted you to know I’m joining in and I don’t belong to a group.
    Looking forward to this!
    Nancy

94. I’ve tried to sign up on the message board, but for some reason it’s not working out for me. I wanted to let you know that I will be doing the study without a group. I’m really looking forward to it! Thank you so much!

Sweet blessings,
    Michelle

95. I will be joining without a group for this session! I need to be a little bit more self-disciplined, and am looking forward to doing this on my own! Can’t wait to start! I’ll be sending my binder pictures in soon!

96. Virginia B. says:

I’m excited to start next week! I am joining on my own as well, this is my first time doing an online bible study! Looking forward to it. God Bless!

97. Hey! I’m joining you guys in the study but not in a group! :)

98. I’m going to join but not in a group because I am confused on how to get in on a group.

99. Ok so I ended up starting a group on facebook with friends. LOL I’ll post in roll call. :)

100. Hi ill be doing the study but without a group! Cant wait to start :)

101. Hi, I will be joining in on the study without a group. I am really looking forward to getting started. Thank you so much for this ministry! God Bless!

102. I’ll be joining in solo this round. I want get the feel for GMG and I’ll be taking a week off in a bit when my husband returns from Afghanistan. :) This is all I need to do right?

103. I am definitely following along with the study. I can’t wait to participate with everyone. I haven’t decided about a group yet.

104. I will be participating in this bible study by myself. Thank you for the ebook. Looking forward to studying with this method I have never used–SOAP! I will share this with my sister, maybe we’ll have a 2 person group for now. :o)

105. studying without joining a group

106. Jennifer Thomas says:

I will be joining solo! First time with an online bible study.

107. We have a group of about 6 or 7 who will be joining!

108. I will be joining but without a group!

109. Teresa Jacobs says:

I just found your website a few days ago and I am super excited to get started. Since this is the first time I have been involved in a study through your site, I will be going it alone until I learn the ropes. Your bible study plan of simple and slow sounds like just my style! I look forward to it and thank you so much for making this available to everyone. God Bless!

110. I’m following along without a group. I’m excited to start!

111. I’m new to this Bible Study, really looking forward to it! Joining without a group. Connie

112. Valarie Land says:

I’ll be joining you without a group.

I’m looking forward to it!!

113. I’m following along without a group!

114. Hi there! I’m not sure if this message is coming too late, but I will be following along without a group. I followed along with the summer study, as well, and am so excited to dive into 1 John every morning! Thank you, GMG, for hosting such wonderful studies! :)

115. Mariah Fisher says:

I have enrolled to do the study but am not part of a group. I am hoping to possibly be added to one. I commented on the message board that I wasn’t in a group either.

116. I was in a group last Spring, but we took a break for the summer! Really enjoyed it. I will be doing the online study alone and then hopefully getting our group back together soon!

117. I just found your site and am excited to join you for the 1 john study! I am not part if a group.

118. I just found this site and would love to join your bible study. I hope I am not too late. I will be joining you without a group.

119. Hi there, I will be following along without a group. This is my first time. Thanks so much for offering this and also for the Blog site “Woman Livng Well”. God Bless you all.

120. I will be doing this study without a group! Look forward to following along.

121. I will be doing this study alone. Look forward to following along.

122. I will be following along without a group. Thank you so much for this study. I can’t wait to get started! :) Sheila

123. I will be (trying!) to study-along, without a group :)

124. I will be doing this study without a group. Can’t wait to start!

125. Just found the group through Twitter. I am following along without a group.

126. Eager to follow along solo. I have a 2 year old baby girl and expecting the arrival of our baby boy in early December. Excited to have found your site :)

127. Shaula Mills says:

Hi! This is my first time joining Good Morning Girls…I hope I’m doing it right. I don’t have a group as I live in a very rural area. Can’t wait til Monday to start in 1 John.

128. I am pretty sure I will join you all this fall. I LOVE 1 John. I already have visions of my binder. haha.
    Can.t wait to dig into the Word with you all.

129. Will be joining this study. I am new to this and will try to join a group if I find one.

130. I will be joining without a group.

131. Hello, I’ll also be joining without a group and it’s my first time as well.

I am really looking forward to this!

132. Just started today, without a group, but eager to be a part of this study!

133. Carol Cohen says:

I am starting this today, but am not in any group, yet…I will use it, also, with part of my homeschool day with my daughter! Thank you for the inspiration to love, and do good deeds!

134. I’m joining the Bible Study again without a group. Thank you for the e-book!

135. I’ll be without a group. I’m very interested in this study.

136. Just found you this morning, so I’m starting a day late.
    I’m excited!

137. Just found this today so I’m not in a group, but I will be participating in the wonderful Bible study. ~Abundant Blessings to everyone!

138. Lakeisha Bing says:

I am overwhelmed that I’m just visiting your website. Saw your website from Rachel Olsen’s blog!!! Love what you’re doing, it is so me. I must join this study but I have no group….

139. I’m joining up! Very excited!

140. My name is LaTonya from FL and I am joining the study alone for now, but will be inviting others to join me via facebook and/or my blog. I can’t wait…playing catch up!

141. Rebecca Hall says:

My name is Rebecca and I am from GA. I have just found your website today on my sister’s blog: http://reborn-lady.blogspot.com/! This is exactly what kind of bible study that I need to help me dig deeper into God’s word. I will be joining but without a group. I am a little late because I just found it, but I will be catching up this week.

Thanks!

142. I’m a week late in joining but I NEED to get back into the Word. If I can hook up with a group I will but if not, I think just the website discussion will be a great help.

143. Just picked up this week, going solo without a group. Thanks!

144. I am new here, do not have a group and haven’t followed along before. I know it is late, but I at least wanted to let someone know I will be following along for now. Maybe I will be able to join in for the next study! Looking forward to it!

145. Joining to finish up this session on my own and hopefully find a group for next session. I am a young graduate student in Southeast, Mi. Can’t wait to start!

146. Hi,
    I am new and just to get know this website. Can i still join and i don’t have a group. where are you all now?

Eileen

1. [...] to sign up a group of friends (like I did yesterday) or to go on the site and find a group to join. Click here for more [...]

2. [...] Girls begins TOMORROW (Thursday, Sept. 15th) and the I John study begins Monday, September 19th! Click here for all the details on how to [...]

3. [...] **  Click here about Good MorningGirls. Posted in I John Book Club [...]